About Evantec Laboratory Consumables
Saving Labs on Quality Laboratory Products
- Autoclave and Sterilization Products - Bags, Deodorant, Tape and Pouches
- Cell Culture and Drosophila Products - Culture Plates, Bottles and Vials
- Clean Room and Personal Protection - Wipes, Cleaners and Lab Coats
- Cytology and Histology - Slides, Cassettes and Containers
- Handling and Storage Products - Racks, Specimen Bags and Cryogenic Storage
- Immunoassay - Plates, Tubes and Wells
- Labware - Bottles, Vials, Tubes and Slides
Warehousing to provide just-in-time delivery to Labs on the West Coast:
- Riverside, CA
- Vancouver, WA
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 13485 2003 for Medical Devices
- 100,000 level clean-room system qualification
- Sterilization certificates available on request.
Domestic and International Sourcing
Evantec works directly with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, China, Korea and the Middle East to meet the quality demands of our customers in the diagnostic, clinical and research fields. For new or custom products, Evantec has domestic sources for small run injection, blow and extrusion molding.
- Over 40 years of experience in thermoplastics for packaging, bags, medical products and laboratory consumables
- New Product Development
- Clean Room Products
- Glassware: culture tubes, slides, petri-dishes
- Bio-medical shippers
- Lab ware and custom lab consumables
Evantec Corporation was founded in 1997 with a goal to utilize the 40 years of sourcing and distribution experience to reduce the cost of laboratory consumables. Evantec is a privately held woman owned small business headquartered in Newport Beach, CA. Evantec's principals, held principal posts at Winfield Industries - an industry leader in environmental disposables for acute care hospitals. Evantec's principals during their tenure at Winfield Industries developed many new products including: the rigid sharps container, the ASTM standard for red bags, the first workable polypropylene material for autoclave bags and numerous isolation and soiled linen containment systems.
Our new product development expertise and insight continues to flourish with development currently under way on a new filter system for speeding the recognition of pathogens in food.